Location: Irving, TX
Provides high-level administrative support to SVP and EVP level executives in SXM's Connected Vehicle Services and Operations/Sales teams. Requires detailed knowledge and ability to anticipate executive's administrative needs and operations. Exercises independent judgment and employs sound reasoning skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with the prioritization of multiple executive's daily activities, and coordinate schedules with other EA's; handles all scheduling, allocation of time and determining which meetings are essential to attend, with whom and when; books conference rooms.
* Composes, proofreads and edits memos, letters and e-mails.
* Performs data entry, copying, faxing, printing, binding, mail distribution and supply ordering.
* Coordinates admin phone coverage to ensure that phones are answered at all times.
* Creates complex audio/visual presentations in PowerPoint and assembles presentations and media kits for distribution.
* Answers phones, proactively screens calls for business significance and takes messages; has consistent and regular interaction with cross-functional departments.
* Manages sensitive and confidential interactions between senior executive and department members.
* Acts as a liaison between visitors and department executives.
* Coordinates meetings and ensures the necessary facilities and equipment are reserved and properly set up.
* Makes travel arrangements, creates expense reports and creates itineraries.
* Reviews incoming mail to determine what needs to be addressed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or communications or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an assistant working with senior and/or executive management.
* Must be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced and at times, ambiguous environment with minimal supervision and a high level of autonomy.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Strong organization and project management skills.
* Ability to develop productive working relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues, customers, talent, etc.
* Meticulous attention to details and accuracy of work product.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to project professionalism image over the phone.
* Ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
* Ability to creatively solve problems and follow through on tasks, projects, etc.
* Superior spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Comfortable working with confidential information and interacting with high profile individuals.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Experience with Apple Keynote a plus.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled