D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Executive Assistantfor their Executive Department. The right candidate will be responsible forproviding executive assistance to the Chief Operations Officer or Division President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team
- Create and develop visual presentations for the COO/Division President
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls
- Sort and distribute mail. Open mail and determine level of priority
- Answer phone and takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions
- Assist COO/Division President in the management of his/her schedule
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the COO/President, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing company-wide event
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, Excel spreadsheets
- Purchasing duties such as selecting vendors, negotiating contracts and establishing inventory levels
- Heavily involved in complaint resolution
- Human Resources - assist in the coordination of new hires, references, onboarding, etc.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excel spreadsheets experience desired.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, 's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2020, 12:00:00 AM