Tenneco, Inc. has recently acquired Federal Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco’s Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul’s Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company’s broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief Financial Officer to become an integral member of the team. This person will be responsible for supporting and collaborating with the CFO on all aspects of essential communications, critical business meetings, daily schedule as well as serving as a liaison between the CFO and key stakeholders. This team member will be able to anticipate next steps, be a strong communicator and will pay attention to detail in a dynamic fast paced environment. The EA directs communication inquiries as they arise; is exceedingly well organized with attention to detail, diplomatic, flexible and resourceful.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager.We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Provide direct business related support to the CFO and additional members of the team.
- Proactively maintain and monitor calendars to ensure efficient use of time.
- Plan and organize internal and external meetings/events and off-sites prepare agendas, coordinate all logistics.
- Coordinate travel in advance to ensure cost efficiencies; book domestic/international travel.
- Work directly with vendors and establish vendor relationships – including invoices/payments.
- Reconcile expenses.
- Prepare office and conference rooms for meetings.
- Order catering and set up accommodations for meetings.
- Support office administration with associated tasks and ordering/distributing supplies.
- Works under minimal direction, performing most duties following a broad framework of policy, procedure and the CFO’s needs.
- Act as the backup receptionist.
- Some travel as required for special events (very limited).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5-7 years related administrative experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong Calendar management across multiple time zones including coordinating complex meetings requiring senior management attendance.
- Extensive experience in booking domestic/international travel along with visa/passport needs and manage expenses.
- Managing close working relationships with key stakeholders/leaders in the organizations.
- Ability to develop robust procedures for critical tasks, understand the organizational structure and objectives of the team and work well under pressure.
- Excellent judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive information and ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information.
- Results-driven and self-motivated to meet deadlines independently and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong customer orientation and interactive team player.
- Experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with purchasing/finance and billing systems; handling invoice payments and communications on invoices and payments.
- Experience in a supporting a global Communications department strongly preferred.
- Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools.