Celanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical innovation company that engineers and manufactures chemicals used in products essential to everyday living. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we employ over 7,700 dedicated people working between 43 facilities across 18 countries. We are committed to employee growth and creating shareholder value to ensure continued opportunities make a difference. Our company focuses on the safety of its employees, provides competitive compensation (including benefits starting day 1), and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
Summary: High visibility position that will provide administrative support to VP & Deputy General Counsel and other departmental attorneys / paralegals in SEC/Finance Group of Law Department.
- Supporting attorneys / paralegals with document preparation / revision in Board, SEC, tax, treasury, and finance project initiatives
- Chairman / CEO / Board of Directors / Board Committee /Subsidiary entity support
- Daily use of iManage, Sharepoint, BluePrint, Board Vantage, Workiva
- Review / process U.S. subsidiary “annual report” filings
- Supporting department training material preparation / revision.
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel
- Developing and tracking department purchase orders and invoices through Serengeti and SAP systems
- Communicating with international counterparts
- Managing monthly reconciliation of expense accounts / department expenditures
- Order supplies of Law department
- Assuring confidentiality of information
- Providing other support as require
- Act as SEC/Finance department safety champion
- High skill level with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, initiative, an eye for detail and a proven ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work closely with multiple management styles
- Ability to work independently
- High standards of ethics / integrity
- Law firm "corporate department" experience helpful