Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries on six continents with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live, Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, Marvel Universe Live, Dreamworks Trolls the Experience, Jurassic World Live and Sesame Street Live. The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
Provide a wide range of high-level administrative and executive support related tasks in a proficient and independent manner. Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact successfully at all levels within the business as well as with customers and clients. Remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Must be well organized and dedicated to the administrative challenges of supporting multiple departments in a fast paced environment. Able to take direction, anticipate needs, work independently with little to no supervision as well as be a productive member of a team. Must be discreet, reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
Essential Job Functions
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations with travel agent. Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Entrusted with confidential information; must be reliable, trustworthy and discreet.
- Responsible for multiple calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Maintain an organized filing system for company records, correspondence and contracts. Read and route incoming mail.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner. Code and track invoices and check requests. Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors. Maintain high standards of customer service for patrons and guests calling with questions or concerns regarding Feld Inc.
- Maintain supply inventory. Create and prepare PowerPoint presentation. Coordinate Company Holiday mailing lists. Assist VP's and Executive Staff on department projects including spreadsheets, presentations, creating binders, organizational charts, etc. Assist with yearly departmental budgets. Code and track invoices. Review monthly budgets to reduce redundancies and track expense.
- Available for questions/clarifications during non-traditional work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least 3 years office experience in an Executive Assistant or equal capacity.
- Proficient computer skills and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Interest in continuing education and improving software and program knowledge as technology advances.
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills essential.
- Attention to detail in organizational, planning and time management skills. Flexibility to change direction depending on situation at hand. Able to meet the challenges of supporting multiple departments in a fast paced environment.
- Anticipate needs and make quality decisions based on reason, experience and judgment. Able to properly assess a situation, handle personally or escalate to the proper department or person.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interface with all staff levels within and outside of Feld Entertainment, Inc. in a professional manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact successfully at all levels within the business, with customers and clients.
- Able to take direction, anticipate needs, work independently with little to no supervision as well as be a productive member of a team.
- Ability to work as a team player or individually given the circumstance/event. High personal accountability and expectations. Positive attitude, strong customer service skills and strive to exceed expectations.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.