Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant to support the Longmont/ Loveland -CO based Senior Vice President and Vice President for Pipelines Group. This is a full-time position.
This position will support executive in staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive.Advises individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization. Contacts or replies to contacts from high ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms and may involve unique situations, and each contact must be handled differently, using judgment and discretion.
- Providing administrative support to SVP and VP
- Organizes and arranges for staff members to represent organization at meetings and conferences, using own initiative.
- Notes commitments made by executives during meetings and arranges for staff implementation.
- Reads outgoing correspondence for executive approval and alerts writers to any conflicts or departure from policies or executive's viewpoints.
- In executive's absence, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member.
- Interprets requests, helps implement action, and decides whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters as needed.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems. Issues and interprets operating policies.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- May compose and sign correspondence for executive. May serve as the executive's representative at meetings and express the executive's viewpoints at such meetings.
Skills / Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, and SharePoint is highly desired
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protection of sensitive business information is required
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong commitment to internal and external customer service
- Attention to detail with focus on completeness and quality
- Reliability and punctuality
- Previous experience in word processing, spreadsheet function and presentation preparation is preferable
- Problem solving, solution-oriented, and proven self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment with aggressive deadlines
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.