Riley Projects is looking to fill an Executive Assistant position to assist the CEO on a daily basis with new business development, client management, schedule and communication management, office administration, and personal assistant responsibilities. Activities may include preparing for, attending, and documenting meetings, researching and reporting on a wide variety of topics, managing documents (paper, digital) and organizing within company file system, managing email, data organization and entry, assisting with social media, running personal and company errands around town, and any and everything that will allow executive to better perform their job. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and if you are successful, you will become an invaluable and lasting contributor to the healthy growth of the company.
- Act as a point of contact between the executive and clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and project time entry
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings and distribute
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Take on special projects, including researching people, projects, processes and managing administrative tasks
This position requires relentless and persistent organization, self-directed project execution, diligent follow through, a high EQ as well as IQ, and a easy going but professional demeanor in a variety of situations. The EA will need to be comfortable in a variety of settings, including public meetings, client presentations, arts events, construction job sites, government meetings and hearings. We are a progressive design firm; attention to detail, aesthetics, and sustainability are paramount concerns that should pervade business and employee operations. Facility with budgets and financial data, contracts and legal documents, and other business operational information is critical.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge - Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Office 365 environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity and comfort with set-up and operation of office equipment, software, systems, and applications
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping processes
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Obsession with order and optimization
Riley Projects is a growing architecture, design, and construction company. By joining our team you are joining a fun, dynamic workplace where there is tremendous opportunity for growth. The company operations are largely cloud based which allows for workplace flexibility. The salary will be based on applicant's experience and qualifications and compensation may include options for health insurance, 401k benefits, a flexible PTO policy, and bonuses based on company performance.