Facebook is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors on a rotational basis, as managed and assigned by the Admin Coverage Program. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to ramp quickly to new leaders, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem.
This position is a full-time contract position at 40 hours per week, with possibility for overtime.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- General office duties as needed
4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
Experience prioritizing multiple clients/leaders