Executive Assistant- C-Suite
a Global organization has begun its rapid expansion within the US market through a strategic alliance with Blue Cross and Blue Shield, focused on transforming healthcare. Our medical centers offer primary care, select specialty care, urgent care, laboratory, and diagnostic services.
If you are a high energy mid –level executive assistant, looking to have an impact on a growing healthcare organization in the Texas market, then you may be what we are looking for. This position will provide administrative support primarily supporting the CEO of Medical Centers, Texas. Teamwork, a positive and professional attitude are essential for this role. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and show true individual initiative in your daily work and able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Key Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Organizational skills are a must
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must possess exceptional communication skills to support the continuity of care between our executive leadership, patients and patient’s families, vendors, contractors, and all levels of staff
- Special projects (i.e. assemble client tour books, create marketing aerials, and assist with developing expansion plans for tenant )
- Assist President with drafting and sending various correspondence in order to complete transactions
- Keep database
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements including accommodations.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Coordinate project-based workOther administrative tasks as requested by management team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 plus years + admin exp
- 2-3 years supporting c-suite
- 2-3 years of Healthcare administration exp.
- Must be able to proficient in MS Office Suite Excellent computer skills; proficient or advanced skill in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and experience with data management.