Production company seeking experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. Must be extremely organized, a perceptive person, know standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, have extensive knowledge of Broadway Theatre and be very familiar with the Film/TV industry power-players including writers, directors, talent and agents. Needs to be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced and high-volume work environment. Ideal candidate will need to be intelligent, driven, and organized.
- Handle administrative needs of Producer
- Roll a high volume of calls
- Manage calendar and send reminders
- Updating Phones List
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant in the entertainment industry (film, theater, or television)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with heavy scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant in the entertainment industry: 1-2 years