KLT U.S.A, Inc. is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company established in 2000 with headquarters in Newark, California. The Company is currently in the process to fill an IND with US FDA to conduct a Phase II clinical trials for its lead botanical drug candidate, KLT Soft-gel Capsule, in the US.
The Company has an immediate opening for a full-time position for Executive Assistant with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
▪ Assisting effective communications between the Company’s executives in its US office and China office via mails and emails
▪ Translations of documents and being an interpreter for the Company’s internal and outside businesses correspondence, meetings and teleconferences as needed
▪ Assisting with the scheduling, travel planning and coordinations for the Company’s executives and outside guests
▪ Other administrative tasks per the Company’s instructions as needed
▪ College graduate with a bachelors or above degree in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical, and/or biotechnology
▪ Fluent in both English and Chinese with strong oral communication and writing skills in professional terms of medical and pharmaceuticals in both languages
▪ Industrial working experience is preferred
▪ US citizen or permanent resident is required
Interested candidates may submit resumes to apply. The company will offer qualified candidate competitive salary and benefits based on the candidate’s educational background and related working experience.
KLT USA, Inc.
February 11, 2019