We are a newly merged company comprised of five leading pharmacy brands with a shared purpose and focus.
We are a national pharmacy management company with a passion for community support and advocacy. We provide integrated on-site and central fill pharmacy services to AIDS Services Organizations, Ryan White/STD Grantees, and Federally Qualified Health Centers. The health and wellness of our patients, support of our partners, and betterment of our communities is at the heart of everything we do. We serve our patients and providers with commitment and excellence through exceptional service and comprehensive solutions.
Creative, caring, and innovative self-starters who embrace diversity and care deeply for underserved communities. Our patients and partners have many options for their pharmacy care and partnerships. They come to us because we are creative problem solvers—we go above and beyond for those we serve, and we rely on our team members to do so.
Excellent benefits, career growth, and the autonomy to make a difference every day. People join our team and stay because they feel empowered to make a difference. Our teams are smart, agile, and care deeply for each other and for their communities.
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency in our new corporate office.
- Provide support to executive leadership team with calendar management, internal and external communication, expense reports and meeting preparation and coordination
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and invoices
- Partner with HR to maintain consistency with office policies
- Serve as liaison with IT department on all office equipment requests
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure seamless service
- Create PowerPoint decks and proofread presentations
- Manage filing systems and coordinate company events
- Prepares and maintains confidential information and data
- Provide professional and courteous support to clients and partners
- Assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills a must – advanced PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and proactive mindset
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Notary Public preferred