EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: Colorado Real Estate License and a minimum of 2 years real estate transaction experience.
PROVEN SKILLS & STRENGTHS REQUIREMENTS:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- High technical, digital organization and project management abilities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment being on point!
Please do not waste your time and mine if you do not meet the experience, skills & strengths requirements. Seriously... We perform at a high level, Serve clients at a high level and expect the best from our team. If you don't qualify it will become very clear and will be a waste of your time and mine.
The Path Home Team, an award-winning residential real estate team believes in guiding people on their path to achieving generational wealth through real estate ownership and investing. I am hunting for a personable, leadership minded Executive Assistant / Operations Director to oversee all things digital and back office.
Do you want to be the right hand to the owner/founder? Be an integral part of the growth and management of the current businesses owned by the founder including Real Estate team, Fix-n-flip investment company, Mortgage company joint venture, Title company joint venture, Property & Casualty insurance joint venture.
$48,000 - $60,000 base salary plus bonuses and commissions (up to $120,000 total comp first full year)Compensation:
$48,000 - $60,000 base salary plus bonusesResponsibilities:
- Read the book: The Founder and the Force Multiplier - This explains everything I'm looking for in high powered Executive Assistant (who is more of an Assistant Executive)
- Be prepared to tackle anything that comes your way. Be the resource or find the resource
- Manage listing process including preparing listing agreements, scheduling and communicating with sellers
- Marketing - Manage listing and company marketing. Coordinating vendors. Finding cutting edge solutions to help properties sell, communicate with past client database and find and convert more leads
- Manage the Founder/Owner's email
- Management of Owner’s calendar, appointments, expenses and travel arrangements.
- Maintain CONSTANT communication with sellers
- Manage contracts: organize files, meet required deadlines and act as a liaison between the seller, the buyer's agent, the lender, title company and appraiser
- Review and manage monthly PL with the owner
- Manage remote assistants
- Project management
- Exceptional attention to detail. Makes and improves systems, improving the consistency and quality of service given to clients and the agents that work for the team.
- Real Estate Experience is a MUST. (Real Estate License is preferred, the company will reimburse for getting a license)
- Excellent computer skills. (If given a computer in a box, you and set it up, install all necessary software and figure out how to use the software)
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, MS Office and a Project Management software like Monday.com, Trello or Asana.
- Experience with CRM systems (examples: CINC, Salesforce, Top Producer, Zoho)
- Self-motivated, fast learner who takes initiative (a self-starter).
- Thinks outside of the box with a problem-solver attitude. (Aka, ability to find answers via google, youtube, and available resources).
- High level of urgency.
- Enjoys creating relationships with clients.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Professional, tactful and diplomatic, providing outstanding customer service.
- Excels at working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level with learning new software applications and web-based programs.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Wants to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
The Path Home Team of Compass Real Estate. Guiding people on their path, to achieve generational wealth through real estate. With over 1,650 transactions completed in the past 9 years. Led by experienced, ambitious founder Steven Pilkington, the group has earned national attention for its innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. Our team is a tight-knit committed organization of highly skilled Denver real estate agents with a passion for helping their clients find Colorado properties to fit their goals.