We are looking for a critical Executive Assistant position to support the leaders of the local office, work together with local employees to build an enjoyable workplace, and contribute to the success of the local business.
- Manage the supervisor’s schedule, including but not limited to calendar management, business trip arrangement, meeting and conference organization, guest and business partners reception, headquarters leaders visit, etc.
- Work closely with headquarters, and request adequate resources from different departments and functions to support the development of the office for the success of the US business, including but not limited to HR, Admin, IT, Finance, Procurement, Facility, Budget, Contract, File/Document Management, etc.
- Work closely with US HR and admin to organize office events and activities, and improve the employee-friendly company atmosphere.
- Convey and translate (if needed) the company policies, regulations and news from headquarters to local employees on a timely basis
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Great organization skills, and customer orientation
- Innovative spirit and the ability to think out of the box
- Responsible and takes ownership of work, a spirited attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about helping others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Integrity