At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for an Executive Assistant.
Under the direction of the Director of Executive Administration, this individual will provide high-level executive support to the CRO, and administrative support to the COO. This individual will also work closely with the Director of Executive Administration to influence, implement and deliver a consistent and reliable level of service to Bluebeam’s C-Suite, with the goal of increasing executive productivity and efficiency as the business scales.
To succeed in this role, you will need a high degree of emotional intelligence, a growth mindset, strong proactive communication skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to strategically prioritize, and to quickly develop the ability to anticipate the needs of the executives. You will also need to enjoy working in a collaborative team environment with a focus on both maturity and professionalism.
What you’ll do:
- Manage executive calendars strategically and proactively
- Protect executives’ time by working collaboratively with their leadership teams to ensure the appropriate level and type of information is presented, whether in meeting requests and meeting content, or in requests to review recommendations or provide input, and by supporting the appropriate level of decision-making between the executives and their leadership teams
- Deliver executive-level communications to internal and external stakeholders, including employees, customers or industry contacts
- Ensure the executives are prepared for meetings & events
- Manage the administration and execution of select meetings including all logistics and the development of agendas and presentations and taking adequate notes
- Understand and execute on necessary post-meeting follow-ups with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the Director of Executive Administration to support the evolution of our executive-level meeting cadence
- Own the end to end cycle of expense report processing, domestic & international travel arrangements & itineraries & office supplies for the executive office
- Conduct research and/or manage projects as needed
- Participate in administrative coverage program as needed
- Travel & overtime may be occasionally required
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to C-level executives
- Undergraduate degree desired but not required
- Experience supporting critical functions including sales & marketing or operations
- Anticipate needs and changes, then react with independent/sound judgment and appropriate level of urgency
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with a high degree of professionalism
- Experience influencing administrative best practices, processes & systems
- Curiosity and a learning mindset to support continuous growth both personally and for the business
- Comfortable (and even energized) by working in a fast-paced, changing environment as we scale the business to reach our goals
- Possess the ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Ability to develop and sustain an understanding of the company’s operations, policies and procedures
- Analytical thinking and keen eye for detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Ability to see projects and tasks through to completion
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Strong skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and shared collaborative tools such as SharePoint and/or OneDrive for Office 365 or equivalent platform
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software and technology as needed
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.