What You Can Expect
- As our Executive Assistant, you will provide exceptional support across a wide variety of operational and administrative tasks to maintain an efficient, organized, and effective office environment
What Will Help You Be Successful
- Being professional, confident, enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented, taking initiative and being a self-starter, working independently, exercising good judgment, being resourceful, and using your problem-solving & critical thinking skills.
- Working effectively with senior leadership as well as all levels of staff & clients in a changing, fast-paced and service-oriented corporate environment and helping them to achieve business objectives.
- Having excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Utilizing your strong time management skills and your ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on several projects simultaneously.
- Perform advanced, varied, and confidential administrative duties requiring executive-level administrative skills. This includes, but not limited to, calendar and correspondence management
- Create and edit documents and presentations
- Lead the preparation and implementation of events; make arrangements for official visits and other organization stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple efforts with strong results/goal orientation
- Provides knowledge and status about a variety of projects/tasks. Must also be able to proactively identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, develop alternative solutions, and be able to present ideas/information to executives in an efficient manner
- Be a team member of the administrative team; serve as a backup to the receptionist and facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Solid problem identification and problem solving skills. Proven resourcefulness in independently finding appropriate solutions to complex operational and administrative problems, and use of initiative in implementing solutions or making recommendations. Ability to anticipate problems and take necessary actions to mitigate potential negative effects.
- Solid analytical skills. Ability to self-train via research and/or webinars on software such as smart sheet and other tools.
- Advanced organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and work with frequent interruptions under constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced operation while exhibiting extreme attention to detail and high degree of accuracy at all times. Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.