Downtown Pittsburgh non-profit in need of experienced Executive Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter data, update and monitor progress of grant proposals through the system from inquiry phase to final report including tracking each proposal and remaining in close contact with potential grantees to assure that all requirements and deadlines are met.
- Develop, organize and maintain grants file to support electronic records.
- Coordinate workflow of information from program officers and grants management staff as part of the preparation of materials for the Program and Policy Committee.
- Proofreads typed materials for accuracy and correct punctuation, spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Be familiar with all policies and procedures relating to unrestricted, field of interest, and special purpose grantmaking and create and/or update operating procedures for these processes to increase efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and consistent records for current distribution funds.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings relating to the convening function of the department.
- Schedule appointments for Program Officers, screen, and greet visitors.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to carry out the overall mission
- Five years of administrative secretarial experience preferably in the nonprofit or civic sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related applications.
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to quickly learn to function with the Blackbaud Suite of Products Strong work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to multitask and to work under pressure.
$22.00 - $23.00 /hour