Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Specifics: Full-time, Non-union
Salary: Competitive based upon experience and education
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the Executive Director’s Office; i.e., coordinating schedules, screening phone messages, filing, processing mail and correspondence, and scheduling and monitoring meetings.
- Responsible for administrative functions in support of the Board of Directors.
- Prepares and distributes preliminary and final agendas for monthly Board Meetings.
- Records and transcribes minutes of monthly Board Meetings.
- Custodian of official documents; i.e., signed contracts and proposals, minute books, bond issues, litigation files, historical documents, etc.
- Arranges work-related travel plans for employees.
- Responsible for usage of the Corporate Seal.
- Serves as an authorized signature on checks.
- Provides support services to Department Directors and Managers for projects as needed or required.
- Follows strict adherence to confidentiality and exercises sound judgement in varying situations and environments.
Minimum education and experience required for consideration:
- Associate’s Degree in Administration, Secretarial Science or a related field of study
- Five (5) years’ administrative experience supporting Executive / Senior-Level Management
- Must accurately type a minimum of 60 wpm