Provide Administrative Support to LT
• High level of calendar management, prepare presentations, complete international and domestic travel arrangements, process
necessary visas for appropriate travel, prepare meeting arrangements for Dallas events, document preparation and minimal personal accommodations.
Leadership & Confidentiality
• Maintains an extremely high level of confidentiality pertaining to all company executives.
Executive Team office management – 50%
• Maintains the overall function of the Executive Team (ET) member’s office by serving as the gate keeper for all Executive needs.
• Keeps and maintains ET’s schedule/calendar, including multiple time zones, global meetings, and day to day requests.
• Creates, maintains, and updates reports to support the executive’s decision making process.
• Anticipates, prepares, revises, and sends correspondence on behalf of the executive.
• Serves as the SME for the function, identifying and solving issues that arise in the ET’s absence.
Travel arrangements – 30%
• Creates all travel arrangements, including global flights and lodging.
• Obtains and oversees all visa documentation for travel in partnership with the immigration team.
• Coordinates travel agendas and provides itineraries.
• Monitors and adheres to all international travel regulations when organizing travel.
Departmental needs – 20%
• Fields incoming calls, emails, and questions.
• Organizes team meetings, events, and birthday/anniversary celebrations. Assists with planning special company and functional
events, which involve extensive coordination.
• Processes Travel & Expense reports on a timely basis.
• Audits cost center budgets ensuring proper account assignment.
• Sets up new local and international vendors for cost center accounts in partnership with AP.
• Provides support for visiting functional team members from other markets