The Executive Assistant will provide general administrative support to our Chief Financial Officer and Finance leadership. They will be responsible for data entry, scheduling, coordinating meetings, conferences as needed, obtaining office supplies, running errands when necessary, coordinating direct mailings, and any other special projects as needed.
- Assisting the Chief Financial Officer with daily projects and tasks
- Preparing monthly meetings as necessary
- Coordinating activities, contests, outings as necessary
- Completing expense reports
- Communicating with a diverse group of important inbound calls to leadership and guests, as well as internal contacts at all levels within the organization
- Answering multiple phone lines with a sense of urgency
- Handling confidential and non-routine information with care while having the ability to explain policies when necessary
- Performing assistance with record keeping duties at various degrees of complexity
- Scheduling and organizing complex activities such as but not limited to: meetings, travel coordination, conference scheduling, team activities, etc.
- Running errands as necessary
- Extremely high sense of urgency in all tasks assigned
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to stay organized at a high level and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional client service skills both externally and internally
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Always looking for ways to actively assist others and create efficiencies daily
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Highly skilled with Powerpoint
- High School Diploma
- This role requires on-site attendance and the ability to run errands out of the office as needed
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected status.