Provide professional administrative, clerical, and operational support for senior management and executive level staff within various business lines of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and technical support, including receiving and screening incoming calls and mail, composing, editing, and typing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and managing travel arrangements.
• Responsible for researching and assembling data for reports, projects, presentations, and committee and team assignments. Analyze, summarize, and communicate information in a professional manner for presentation to executives and senior management.
• Prepare calendars, agendas, and materials for various meetings, including internal teams and external partners/groups.
• Coordinate activities surrounding annual and bi-annual meetings/retreats, as well as other meetings. May be required to participate in management meetings and planning sessions. Coordinate meetings relating to highly confidential information/events.
• Assist corporate communications team with the implementation of key programs and initiatives, including project tracking and progress reports.
• Maintain division organization charts.
• Monitor and reconcile expenses associated with related departments. In applicable business lines participate in budget, goal creation and communication.
• Oversee maintenance of executive and division office spaces.
• Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training.
• Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
• Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures related to this job description.
• May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
• Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the Umpqua corporate culture in all actions and words.
• Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
• Embraces our vision to become "The World's Greatest Bank."
• May perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Some college preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in an executive assistant position.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office software including:
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Project or Access may be required.
• Experience with general business classes, analysis, and accounting may be required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all circumstances.
• Ability to innovate, adapt, and use discretion in difficult or changing situations.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
* lifting up to 25 pounds.
* occasional Travel
No relocation offered.
Financial Pacific Leasing provides commercial equipment leasing services to clients and vendors of Umpqua Bank and to prospects referred by Third Party Originators (TPOs). We are a leader in the leasing industry and we take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Umpqua Bank landed at #16 on Forbes' Best Banks list, made FORTUNE's list of Best Companies to Work for 8 years in a row, and ranked best bank in the Northwest region by J.D. Power & Associates!
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled