The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative and project coordination responsibilities as required to support the day to day operations and strategic work of the SVP of Sales. Duties of this position will expose the incumbent to a high level of confidential information that must be handled with extreme sensitivity.
WHO YOU ARE
- Raise the bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and make excellence your goal.
- Create lifelong fans by making customer experience your top priority.
- Are authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and are your true self.
- Are a team player and foster a sense of community by recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe it�s possible and are the optimist who looks at challenges as opportunities and brings solutions to the table.
- Embrace change and welcome change that comes your way learning from it.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Executives to handle coordination of calendars between SVP � Sales and Sales leadership
- Have strong attention to detail when entering data and scheduling meetings for the SVP � Sales
- Maintain master calendar of in-house and off-site meetings
- Maintain and organize communication between departments�
- Have a �can- do� attitude and truly knows what going the �Extra Mile� means
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task while handling sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Create and manage internal and external purchase orders through CRM software�
HOW YOU'LL GET THERE
- Undergraduate Degree
- Previous executive administrative experience in a small to mid-size entrepreneurial environment
- 2-3 years Customer Service
- Demonstrated planning & organizational skills
- Multi-task with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Proficiency�in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.�
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. The solution was so disruptive and successful we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven�t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continue to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We�re passionate about elevating people through happier, healthier, and more productive workspaces.
We�re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 � Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year � EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW � SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive health plans
- Healthy foods and snacks
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- Three weeks of personal time off a year
- Offsite events and happy hours
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by VARIDESK
**VARIDESK provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.