You thrive on responsibility for results, don’t want to fly under the radar, and are a career-minded professional who needs to be part of a team!
We’re seeking a motivated, senior level Executive Assistant-Sales Administrator that pays meticulous attention to detail with a “get it done” attitude.
About the Role
We’re building a world class Sales team and have strong leadership in place. In fact, Cornerstone Flooring is positioned as a leader in Industrial Coatings/Flooring for the Food Manufacturing Industry.
What’s missing is YOU …
This is a key role that will help drive business development; no task will be too big or small to achieve this goal. This position reports directly to the President/CEO and acts as primary source of information for Sales team and Senior Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide exceptional Customer Service.
· Support Sales activities including lead management, data input, tracking metrics, generating reports, proposal assistance and relentless Sales follow up.
· Receive/return incoming telephone calls from clients & prospective clients.
· Provide timely follow up to client & prospect inquiries by phone and email.
· Establish schedules for the Sales team, including appointment confirmation and pre-/post-sales support.
· Coordinate weekly and annual Sales meetings.
· Resolve customer issues regarding product, service quality, etc. and escalate to senior management as required.
· Analyze & report Outside Sales team activities, results of efforts, potential problems, and recommend corrective action.
· Responsible for gathering & processing Sales data/reports as needed.
· Identify resources to target prospects and new markets.
· Develop, prepare, and ship Marketing, Trade Show and other Special Event materials.
· Coordinate with Manufacturing to identify & fulfill product sample requests for Sales purposes.
· Assist in managing and execution of the QC Audit process.
· Carries out special projects and assignments as requested by the President.
In addition to your main scope of work, there will be opportunities to wear multiple hats and assist the team outside of Sales. You’ll be expected to work hard, admit when you don’t know something, and be challenged to propose or find a solution when faced with the unknown. Most importantly, you’ll work with a sense of urgency and recognize that you are here to help drive the continued growth of Cornerstone Flooring – to MAKE AN IMPACT.
What you’ll need:
· Bachelors degree in Business, Sales or Marketing strongly preferred; comparable work experience may be considered.
· 10+ years experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Relations working with Senior-level (Director, CEO, VP) staff performing administrative and business development functions.
· Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, with solid analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport & relationships with both clients and co-workers.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Adaptable, with a strong sense of urgency.
· Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· MUST have previous CRM database experience.
· Occasional local travel (day trip) to job sites may be needed to enhance client satisfaction.
Benefit package (after 60 days) includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and 401(k) with a company match.
Become part of our Amazing Team!
Cornerstone offers a challenging, inspiring work environment with a “family” atmosphere. We have loyal clients and employees. In business for over 26 years -- average tenure with the company is 12 years.
This senior level Sales Administrator position is much more than a clerical role. If you’re serious about working hard and adding value, apply today!