Robert Half is currently working on an open position for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be supporting C-level executives of a healthcare organization here in San Francisco. As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for various tasks including calendar management, meeting coordination, and drafting correspondence. The ideal Executive Assistant has prior experience, excellent customer service skills, is outgoing, proactive, and has a positive attitude.
If you have the required experience and are available immediately, please submit your resume directly to Sophia Hussain at email@example.com
- Perform diversified secretarial and administrative duties of a confidential nature which relieve executive of administrative details.
- Maintain executive's daily calendar, schedules appointments and conferences, and makes necessary travel arrangements.
- Assemble necessary background materials for executive's scheduled meetings.
- Organize agenda notices and ensures proper distribution.
- Frequently interface at the management level both internally and externally on matters relating to executive's activities and requirements.
- Independently compose routine correspondence and non-routine complex letters from verbal instruction.
- Review materials prepared by others for supervisor's signature to assure procedural and typographical accuracy.
- Assist executives in Board Meetings, including: understanding all Board processes and procedures; communicating/coordinating with Board Members, guests, executives, staff, and support staff, prepares complex Board documents and presentations, which requires outstanding levels of proofreading, formatting/word processing; attends Board meetings and ensure the needs of Board members, executives, guests, and staff are met quickly and thoroughly; takes minutes; ensures Board presentations run without error.
- Help coordinate video teleconference meetings.
- Set up and maintain files of highly confidential data and Information of major importance.
- Receive mail and administers organizational correspondence control.
- Answer correspondence or take appropriate action when possible.
- Handle requests which require detailed knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Assist in communicating executive's requirements and expectations.
- Distribute, update, and manage electronic documents.
- May transcribe dictation from shorthand notes or machine into final form, clerically and grammatically editing material when necessary.
- Compile highly confidential data from various sources to integrate into reports.
- Independently contact appropriate sources to obtain necessary information.
- Assist with any and all special projects accurately adhering to tight deadlines.
- Process invoice and reconcile expense reports and monthly charge card reports.
- Experience in an EA capacity- supporting senior level executives (CEO, COO, VP, Directors, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced using Concur
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, don’t hesitate to reach out. Interviews are set for this week. Respond back with a copy of your updated resume to directly to Kaite Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!