HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing post-Series A Silicon Valley-based healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan. The company was one of Forbes’ “25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch” for 2019. Our mission is to bring precision delivery to healthcare through cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence that can predictively match the world's patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times. HEALTH[at]SCALE's machine intelligence platform and applications for care prediction are among the largest deployments to date of machine learning technologies for healthcare; helping leading organizations manage tens of millions of individuals in live production use. The company's software solutions service a broad range of use cases for managed care, accountable care and self-insured organizations, including: early targeted prediction and prevention of adverse outcomes, optimizing care planning and guiding effective treatment; refining and navigating provider networks; and reducing fraud, waste and abuse. For more information, please visit our website.
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate internal/external meeting schedules and travel logistics
- Develop presentation materials and briefs; prepare agendas and take notes for internal/external meetings
- Assist with booking travel, expense management and procurement
- Coordinate complex on-sites/off-sites, organizational meetings, team socials
- Support new hire on-boarding and employee training
- Ensure timely communications and handling of confidential information
- Strategically support leadership, business and partner activities
- Support multiple executives working remotely/off-site
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to a VP or C-suite executive at a fast-paced company
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Exceptional organizational skills and incredibly detail-oriented
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly-evolving and time-sensitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading
- Strong problem-solving ability and exceptional judgment; responsive to varying needs
- Solid interpersonal skills,work ethic; professional demeanor; methodological, diligent, discreet and trustworthy
- Experience in the software tech industry
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, 401k, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), parental leave benefits and flexible work hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity in our hiring and business practices.
To all recruitment agencies: HEALTH[at]SCALE does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HEALTH[at]SCALE employees or any organization location. HEALTH[at]SCALE is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.