Do you live and breathe digital? Do you challenge the status quo? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker? If you answered ‘YES!’ to all those questions, this is a job for you! We are looking for a team member to be always one step ahead of our CEO & COO not only managing their schedules but also to work with their direct reports. Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm, backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital that helps companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to work with leaders who are shaping the digital world for many healthcare, high tech and financial organization.
The ideal candidate for this position will excel if they can keep their calm in a high pressure environment coordinating the logistics of the CEO & COO of the company. The candidate should have some relevant experience to the role that highlights their capability to conduct all administrative work, making sure the CEO/COO's operations run smoothly. Thus, the candidate should be detail oriented and a creative problem solver.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform various administrative functions, including but not limited to:
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments and schedules, ensure that the executives stay on track during their day; prioritize meeting requests and handle conflicts or scheduling changes proactively, keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Coordinate and manage international and domestic travel; arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and completing expense reports.
- Coordinate onsite and offsite events for small and large groups (i.e. executive staff meetings, quarterly team off sites, annual team summits)
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Make travel arrangements
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, while following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Create quality presentation materials. Review with accuracy and appropriately edit presentations for fact alignment. Coordinate the development of materials and work effectively with appropriate individuals and conduct follow-up for various projects and ongoing tasks and responsibilities.
- Adhere to demanding timelines, maintain communication with other departments/individuals, and conducts follow-up for various projects and ongoing tasks and responsibilities.
- Manages internal and external requests and work closely with all departments, as appropriate, to ensure excellent communication, follow-up, and the delivery of quality work to internal and external clients.
- Assists in the achievement of overall corporate goals and objectives by working with management and other departments on special projects.
- Perform other duties as necessary to meet corporate objectives
- Reconcile credit card statements and approve expense reports with-in company guidelines for all direct reports
- Prepare reports, financial statements, dashboard for CEO/COO and board meetings
- Co-ordinate regular editorial and publications of CEO/COO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives in an organization of at least 200 employees
- Ability to interact professionally and confidentially with all levels of management, staff and external parties
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required
- Attention to detail required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high-level executive positions
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, shift gears quickly, and work well under pressure
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook).
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality; business and work ethic, and discretion
- Energetic with a ‘let’s roll up our sleeves’ attitude
- Able to work independently and take initiative to proactively complete assignments
- Ability to work outside of working hours to co-ordinate executive schedule as needed
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)