TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer and Chief Program Officer
POSITION STATUS: Full time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support our team. The role will include directly assisting the Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Program Officer, while providing varied support to programmatic and operational departments and visitors to the agency. This position works closely with the Chief Executives in program and operations, providing administrative support to finance, human resources, facilities and program management.
We welcome candidates who are professional, polite, and ready to contribute a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Assignments are broad and will range from ongoing projects to administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, producing presentations, and conducting research
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings and events, and providing real-time scheduling support
- Drafting policies, supporting contract management and financial tracking
- Assisting with site visit prep by pulling and organizing files and reports
- Coordinating information from AVPs for client-related events; providing event support for major client activities
- Overseeing project management software for team collaboration
- Making requisitions, ordering supplies, following-up on grant recoupment
- Supporting management in follow-up and completion of deadlines
- Greeting and assisting visitors; Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Readiness to take on a wide range of tasks as they arise
The above is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all the job functions.
- Strong administrative and communication skills required
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with databases and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Nonprofit experience, an upbeat attitude, readiness to embrace diverse challenges, and an eagerness to learn a major plus!