Title: Executive Assistant
Sunnyvale, CA, US, 94089
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premise environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
About the Role
The Hybrid Cloud Group Strategy & Operations at NetApp is looking for an executive assistant to work out of the Sunnyvale office. This role requires a skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to two Vice Presidents. Primarily, the VPs have demanding schedules and the job of the EA is to ease the workload by taking on most of the administrative duties, leaving the executives to focus on decision making.
This position reports to 2 Vice-presidents in the same organization. The role functions in a high-tech environment within a large organization. The EA will support both VPs and will be meeting with each weekly to plan their workload separately as they each have separate calendars and agendas. The role is within a professional, supportive team environment with a winning, innovative group in the same Sunnyvale campus.
- Schedule calls and meetings with agendas; manage calendar for two Vice Presidents
- Arranged any catering requirements including maintaining a team snack cube
- Take care of travel booking and coordination
- Prepare and submit Expense Reports
- Proactive work ethic and strong self-initiative
- Flexibility handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Hands on, can-do attitude
- Experience managing executives’ busy calendar
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Enterprise corporate environment
- 5-7 years executive assistant experience
- Experience in supporting 2 executives simultaneously a plus
- Great organizational skills
- MS Office, specially Outlook skills
What You'll Love About Us:
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment:Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Medical, Executive Assistant, Administrative, Healthcare