Amyx is seeking an experienced Temporary Executive Assistant for a position located in the Reston VA. The Executive Assistant shall support the JIDO Director’s office and shall assist in maintaining senior Executive’s schedules meetings conferences visitor’s calendar and correspondence. The Executive Assistant will coordinate travel for senior Executives and coordinate and manage visits by Congress members of the Executive Branch Senior military officers and foreign military or civilian personnel.
The Executive Assistant’s primary job responsibilities will include:
· Data collection processing and analysis in support of JIDA management systems (Action Tracker etc.) including analyses of quantitative and qualitative survey data.
· Manage flow of correspondence classified and unclassified.
· Produce coordinate and distribute of unclassified and classified documents.
· Coordinate distribute and maintain facsimile records. The contractor shall program and operate speed dial on fax machines; Maintain the calendar for senior management program officials. The contractor shall keep senior management and staff members informed of relevant organizational events.
· Distribute and track JIDA’s action items to appropriate program and departmental elements.
· Review screen control maintain records and coordinate responses on incoming correspondence.
· Edit and produce final copy of formal correspondence correspondence summaries briefings reports and a wide variety of other analytical process flow financial spreadsheets narratives tabular and statistical documents.
· Review documents for official signature coordination or concurrence for accuracy and completeness conformance with style format or procedural requirements and guidelines.
· Establish and maintain office files and databases including electronic data files architecture consistent with industry standard file storage/structure methodologies.
· Assist in preparing interagency meeting or conferences and setting up teleconferences and videoconferences.
· Coordinate training for J-Directorate personnel assigned.
· Coordinate long distance travel J-Directorate staff personnel assigned.
· Assist with official visitor arrangements.
· Oversee all office administrative functions for J-Directorate assigned.
· Draft as needed and maintain administrative procedures such as contact lists and shared calendars.
· Perform writing editorial and layout services graphic design high-resolution scanning and all other steps necessary to provide digital “camera ready” output
- Three years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Active TS/SCI
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Five years of experience working in support of the Government DoD Service or Joint national security headquarters staff or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY