We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but not limited to, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, procurement of office supplies, and equipment, schedule conference calls, and travel as needed. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support the CEO.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Arranges heavy travel and itineraries; complies travel-related meeting documents as requested.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Ability to recognize potentially sensitive situations and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Ability to work independently and with good judgment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, affiliates, industry contacts, and the general public.
- Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with team members, management, outside vendors and industry contacts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong keyboarding and proofreading skills.
- Travel as needed.