The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Chief Accounting Officer.
Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence and special projects as needed. In addition, qualified assistants will prepare ad hoc reports using Concur and assist other executives within the department as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Accounting/ Finance or Business Administration a plus
- Minimum five years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Preferred experience in the media, entertainment, and sports sectors and/or prior roles in accounting
- Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
- Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology. Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to easily shift priorities, multi- task, and handle heavy work flow processing
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.