Vacancy: Executive Assistant to the President and CEO of a 0.5billion US$ Steel Company at Kuwait
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an industrial environment. that is highly results-driven and expects 7x24 availability. independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Arabic and English fluent in writing and speaking
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 3 to 5 years of experience supporting Executives, preferably in an industrial environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media.
- a competitive salary including a wide range of allowances for accommodation, transport and misc.
- career advancing into responsible line and specialist functions