This position provides executive level administrative support and assistance to the President and CEO, and to various departments.
- Prepares agendas in advance; assists with and provides research, background information, content development, creation of presentations and coordination of meetings.
- Manages executive management travel arrangements and proactively coordinates the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, agendas, necessary contacts, demographics, marketing materials, and other necessary preparations.
- Acts as the lead in preparation for quarterly Board meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, and producing accurate Board minutes.
- Manages effective contacts and relationships with business partners, including making travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, logistics, and acting as a first point of contact for inquiries.
- Communicates with a wide variety of high-level executives and officials, both internal and external to exchange critical or sensitive information and expedite matters on behalf of President & CEO.
- Anticipates the President & CEO's needs and proactively bring together appropriate participants, data and resources to support when addressing issues.
- Ensures that various administrative tasks are communicated and completed in an effective and efficient manner; including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls, maintaining executive files, ordering company merchandise, and maintain office supplies.
- Monitors progress on important matters and follow up to ensure disposition.
- Performs work of a complex and confidential nature, necessitating exposure to highly sensitive information, and requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
- Provides administrative support to executive management as needed.
- Provides after hour support and assistance with business and/or personal matters as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college in a related field preferred.
- Five plus years of experience providing demonstrated executive administrative support preferred.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to multi-task and effectively accomplish duties within deadlines utilizing excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must be a team player, able to partner with others to accomplish goals and initiatives.
- Must possess high ethical standards with the expected ability to appropriately handle and respond to confidential or sensitive information.
- Highly proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel.
- Strong knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated initiative for projects, problem analysis, and problem solving in position.
- Excellent judgment, and decision-making ability.
- Able to handle confidential matters and data with excellence.
- Proactively accomplishes assigned projects utilizing strong communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to perform high quality and detailed work within assigned deadlines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed; including overtime and on-call as needed.
- Ability to think strategically and be able to focus on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Ability to provide service, and perform duties with integrity.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to streamline processes through necessary skill sets.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.