Our Vision & Mission
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO and our SVP of Strategy & Operations to make their world, including the Office of the CEO more efficient and organized so they can focus on high impact priorities, remain strategically aligned, do more things in less time and help lead the company through our next phase of growth. As a trusted partner, you’ll work alongside the executive team and amongst the parties they engage with, including customers, partners, investors, board members and more helping enable them to achieve key outcomes. You’ll have a front row seat to our journey, and you already know the best part will be seeing the success of Zuora, knowing it is a reflection of your work and vice versa; a true testament to the great teamwork that happens at Zuora.
Join us and make shift happen!
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Recognize the importance and support the critical alignment between the CEO and the SVP of Strategy & Ops. Partnering with each and for their mutual benefit will be key to your success and theirs.
- Enable the success of your execs by strategically focusing their time on high impact events and initiatives. Effectively interface and communicate with employees, executives, board members, prospects, customers, and partners, and especially with our executive assistants to ensure tight alignment among our executive team.
- Coordinate and manage all logistics for internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, all hands, off-sites and one-on-one meetings with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation
- Work cross functionally to maintain a shared corporate calendar to enable thoughtful and strategic planning across the organization so that there is adequate time to prepare and execute at all levels.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 10-15+ years of C-level, preferably CEO, administrative experience in a high-tech, SaaS company: fast-paced, innovative, always changing environment
- Public company experience is required
- Skillful execution of administrative activities with high attention to detail, yet agile, able to prioritize, and multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Teamwork mentality and strong people skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company
- High degree of discretion and a strong commitment to confidentiality
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with virtual meeting tools (Zoom) as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Calendars, etc. (Microsoft and Google)
- Being a trusted and proactive partner, always anticipating what is required before others
- Connected to the ZEOs, knowing the pulse of the organization
- Vested interested in our customers and building those relationships
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Candidates must reside in the San Francisco Bay area