Genius Plaza is a fast-growing Education Tech company, and we are expanding our Sales positions to aid in our growth. This role will help the VP of Educational Consulting in reaching out to schools, school districts, potential partners to build close deals, establish relationships and introduce them to the Genius Plaza platform. As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for working on existing accounts and finding and growing our partnerships.
The selected candidate will support the VP of Educational Consulting with development of the business strategy and tactics to close deals, grow our partnerships, execute new launches, negotiate agreements, and drive business performance and milestones.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication with principals, school administrators, including agreement negotiation, promotional planning, and partnership success
- Proactive outreach to cold and warm leads to build relationships and introduce them to our products and close deals.
- Follow up immediately on warm leads to schedule product demos and trainings
- Track activity in CRM to ensure accurate information and timely responses
- High volume of phone and email outreach to prospective clients, and deliver in sales demos either online or on site.
What you will need:
- Previous experience as a teacher or school administrator (passionate for technology)
- Proven track record in school related business accounts, plan development and execution
- Experience with sales management, business development, or partner management in an internet, software platform, or education company
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems, and scale effectively across a large organization
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with large partners
- Motivated personality and driven by incentives and sales goals
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Previous experience in an outbound or enterprise sales role and in reaching sales quotas
- 7 years of experience in a relevant industry
- Comfortable with high volume of calls and emails, both outbound and incoming
- Experience negotiating agreements
- Proficient with Sales Force and mass mail system such as Yesware or similar.