The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant and Training Administrator at our office located in Dallas, TX.
The Executive Assistant and Training Administrator is responsible for coordinating regular, thorough reviews with the business concerning the Gold Standards Board and 5-Star Recognition application processes and SharePoint usage effectiveness. This position will identify opportunities, develop and provide continuous training for users across all levels. In addition this position will identify and collaborate with Business Technology on any system upgrades or changes. Separately, the position will be responsible for providing regular executive assistance to the SVP of Strategy Integration and provide overall support to the Volunteerism and Resource Center team.
Here are some of the essential job duties:
- Develop training and educate field staff on all technology aspects of Gold Standard Board (GSB) and Five Star programs and provide SharePoint (SP) and Dynamics tech support as needed.
- Work with field staff on GSB criteria and reporting throughout the year and annually along with award process.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of and identify process improvement opportunities for the GSB SP and Dynamics tools and interactions and the Field Resource Center by partnering with field staff and BT.
- Run point on GSB and 5-Star upgrades, writing requirements for changes, and overseeing any changes while coordinating with BT and end users. Coordinate training sessions on behalf of SVP and in partnership with other departments.
- Prepare presentations and various documents for meetings with varying levels of direction on presentation development. (Ex. agendas, excel reports, MS Word tables for EIT review etc.)
- Maintain reliable calendar for SVP, schedule meetings as needed, maintain meeting exhibits and minutes.
- Prepare annual budgets, monthly financial reporting, and accounting of invoices as needed.
- Arrange travel and prepare expense reports efficiently.
- Provide executive support to other departmental projects, including mailings, materials development scheduling and other components. Launch Chalkboard via Salesforce and run weekly reports.
Want to help get your resume to the top? We are looking for your expertise in the following areas.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. (Some College preferred)
- Minimum two years of experience in the related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Executive support of VP or above
- SharePoint administrator knowledge
- MS Dynamics User
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in training various levels of employees and possibly volunteers
- Financial budgeting and analysis of data (Peoplesoft/other accounting program)
Here are the preferred skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- MS Visio and/or MS Publisher a plus
- Infographics – knowledge and basic design ability
Click on “Apply for this job online” to submit your online application or “Log back in!” if you are a returning applicant. Only those candidates deemed most qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities with the American Heart Association
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to see what it is like to work for the American Heart Association and why so many people enjoy #TheAHALife
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities