Randstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a Temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our Vienna office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
We are recruiting for seasoned Executive Assistant candidates to be considered for employment with our Northern Virginia clientele. The ideal candidate will be highly articulate and possess exceptional organization and time management skills and have 5+ years of experience supporting C-level executives. This position requires strong technical skills and attention to detail.
This position is expected to possess a higher degree of business acumen, as well as the capacity to influence others on behalf of the Executive. May act as proxy for the Executives, representing him/her/them in meetings or communications. A certain amount of project management is commonly required as well as the ability to accept the delegation of less consequential executive tasks. This person will be supporting all C-level Executives.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Provide day to day support as needed to Executives.
- Heavy calendar management (personal and professional).
- Organize materials for meetings, events, reports, projects, and mailings.
- Coordinate and book all domestic and international travel for Executive and ensure that a travel itinerary is made.
- Process expense reimbursements.
- Manage internal, incoming, and outgoing mail and correspondence for the Executive.
- Participate in departmental and administrative staff meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Perform Office Management tasks as required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- A minimum of five years in administrative field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the use of software (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook), Salesforce and PeopleSoft. It is preferred that among these skills is the ability to type 50 words per minute with 100% accuracy
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience with V-lookup and Pivot Tables.
The above position is an example of one of many open requisitions that our region is actively working to fill. If you have reviewed the necessary qualifications and you feel confident your skill set is very strong but not necessarily an exact match, please be encouraged to move forward with applying. I will commit to reviewing your profile and potentially reaching out to discuss the above position or like opportunities. As a Randstad Recruiter, I am always proactively looking to build my candidate pool with the top caliber of administrative professionals in this market. Many of the clients we represent have a very high sense of urgency, and we often refer to the candidates already in our pool for those top priority positions.
I hope to have the opportunity to review your resume today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.