Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional and personal goals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Coordinate and confirm scheduling of meetings/calls; maintain/update calendar.
- Receive and screen visitors/incoming calls to determine priority and provide detailed notice with information necessary to accurately execute meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, confirm details and communicate finalized agendas.
- Assist in the ministry vision and needs of the firm and service to its clients.
- Enter time in company’s timekeeping system accurately and consistently.
- Maintain client relations, accommodating client requests, inquiries, and concerns as necessary.
- Track and update logins, passwords, and all sensitive information as instructed.
- Manage communication and special projects with contract staff.
- Assist in creation and implementation of programs to support key strategic initiatives furthering growth of the firm and staff.
- Assist in management and facilitation of client real estate transactions and endeavors.
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge in Excel and basic accounting software systems.
- Perform clerical accounting functions as necessary.
- Keep up to date and familiarized with all accounting-based company policies and procedures.
- Execute decisions, organize and delegate work to staff in the absence of the Sr. Executive Assistant and/or CEO as necessary.
- Perform various highly sensitive and confidential executive and administrative support tasks as requested.
- Project management and execution of any ad hoc tasks assigned by the management.