We have multiple clients in the Palo Alto/Menlo Park area seeking exceptional Executive Assistant talent. If the below opportunity is not ideal, yet you have world-class administrative experience and are looking for new opportunities, please apply.
Our client is a well established boutique RE firm in Menlo Park with many large scale developments. They are seeking an Executive Assistant with a focus on Marketing to support their Managing Partner and executive team. The successful candidate will work in tandem with the Managing Partner assisting with business related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. In addition, they will be comfortable responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the Managing Partner. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with small hands-on teams. This position has broad scope that will continually evolve requiring a candidate that is driven and willing to take on responsibilities outside a typical EA role.
- Preparing statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Facilitate email, phone and calendar interactions for Managing Partner.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Assist in development of marketing copy for new venture.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Managing complex travel arrangements for executives.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred major in Communication or Marketing)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Full benefits and salary inline with experience