Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant with a strong work ethic and exceptional organization and communication skills for an exciting opportunity supporting our Customer Service/ Member Engagement Executives.
- Assist by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, review emails for priority information and meeting requests as directed, in order to prioritize incoming information and/or appointments.
- Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, special events, teleconferences, and travel.
- Communicate calendar changes to those affected in a timely manner.
- Remain current regarding Executives’ priorities on a daily basis.
- Create and manage meeting materials that may include creating presentations, charts and spreadsheets.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Welcome visitors and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries, arranging lunch and/or dinner and assisting them in their travel arrangements, if needed.
- Assist with projects that require analysis, organization, & research.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Establish, maintain and monitor the central filing system for all departmental documentation.
- Organize and coordinate all travel, transportation, hotel and meeting arrangements as required.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, providing support to a senior executive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet).
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently which may require modifying processes to resolve situations.
- Proven track record including roles of increasing responsibility.
- Proven success working in an environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced calendar management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area or an equivalent amount of education, training, and experience, is desired.
General Office Demands
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.