Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the VP of Workforce Diversity & Inclusion and another Director. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have project management, communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time.
1. Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
2. Manage dynamic, time-sensitive, and complex calendars
3. Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
4. Manage schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up of multiple recurring team meetings
5. Build cross-functional relationships between departments
6. Coordinate across the extended cross-functional & regional teams
7. Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
8. Organize space planning and large offsite events
9. Contribute to admin activities within the team that include team meetings and events
10. Support management of various projects within the team
11. General office duties as needed
12. 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
13. 4 years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
14. 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
15. Experience prioritizing multiple projects
16. Experience with Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.