Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, Once Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. Topgolf welcomes millions of visitors to our sites each year so get ready for super-high volume, great energy, incredible career path opportunities and having a blast while you lead the best teams in the industry – that’s Topgolf!
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Create and maintain the Topgolf Culinary Experience; it’s famous and fantastic!!
- Train, support, develop and manage the kitchen staff and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption,
- Monitor inventory and purchase product as needed;
- Maintain food and labor costs according to budget;
- Select and develop recipes, standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards;
- Plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Directly supervise kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on food quality and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Previous experience with inventory and labor cost.
- Demonstrate cooking, menu development and pricing.
- Minimum of 8 or more years in culinary management. Development of culinary team required
- Bachelor’s degree or related culinary degree, preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk for extended periods of time
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.