Health and human service leaders are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
An Executive Director position is now available with Liberty Healthcare which will be responsible for the development and operation of several Community Crisis Homes and Enhanced Behavioral Support Homes.
These residences will provide 24-hour non-medical care to individuals in a homelike setting. Clients of these homes will have intellectual and developmental disabilities, may be dually-diagnosed with mental illness or substance abuse issues, may currently or historically face forensic complications, and will primarily be transitioning into the community from a developmental center, psychiatric hospital or acute crisis facility.
In this key leadership role, your responsibilities will primarily involve:
- Leading several residential home Program Directors and their respective teams
- Regularly traveling to program homes for onsite visits, training, supervision and leadership activities
- Providing clinically-based recommendations
- Overseeing licensure of the homes
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Ensuring all homes meet the needs of their clients and prepare them for long-term success in the community
- Ensuring all services meet or exceed contract deliverables and operate within budget goals
- Functioning as a liaison to an array of stakeholders including public human services officials, Liberty Healthcare corporate representatives and community and provider groups
As Executive Director and member of Liberty Healthcare’s leadership team, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package - Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty’s benefits.
You will enjoy an affiliation with an organization that is nationally-recognized as a leader in the provision of high-quality health and human services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
To qualify, you must have at least two years of experience leading programs which provide behavioral services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
Although some remote work from home is possible, this position requires extensive travel to Liberty’s homes in Los Angeles County, San Diego County and Shasta County. Residency in one of these Counties (or willingness to relocate) is optimal.
A Masters or Doctoral degree in behavior analysis, counseling, psychology, social work, criminal justice or related health and human services discipline is required – and an Adult Residential Facility Administrator certification is required within 90 days of employment.
You must have a successful leadership track record, entrepreneurial spirit, high level of emotional intelligence, and ability to foster and maintain a client-centered and positive organizational culture.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization - which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization.
If you are passionate about serving people who have disabilities and you’re looking for an opportunity to elevate your career, click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.