Meadowlake Estates has an excellent opportunity for a senior level nursing home administrator. Right now we are searching for a Campus Executive Director to oversee both Meadowlake Estates (skilled nursing facility) and Meadowlake Retirement Village (assisted living). In this key management role, you will manage overall operations while ensuring profitability, without sacrificing quality care and exceptional service.
As Executive Director, you will be responsible for the overall operation as well as the clinical and financial success of the healthcare campus. Areas of responsibility include:
- Budget compliance
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Regulatory compliance
- Resident and family relationship
- Marketing and supervision of each department within the facility
- Current and active Nursing Home Administrator license in Oklahoma
- 5+ years of administrator experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Solid knowledge of Managed Care and high volume Medicare buildings
- Capable of making mature, professional judgments
- Must be able to collect, analyze, and manage data
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.