Executive Director, Product Management - Connected Services Products
At JohnsonControls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortableand sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions tomake cities more connected and buildings more intelligent. We are passionateabout improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requiresbold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. TheExecutive Director, Product Management of Connected Services Products willdrive the transformation of our service portfolio and build out our new serviceofferings and capabilities ensuring spaces and buildings safely host occupantsthrough a combination of screening, tracing, sanitizing and credentialsmanagement. In this global role, youwill bring together new tiered service and product offerings, subscriptionplatforms and service delivery systems.
- Conceptualizing a portfolio of services offerings that leverage JCI’s product and digital IoT capabilities to offer customers outcome-based solutions that maximize efficiency, minimize downtime, and optimize returns on investments on buildings systems products including chillers, fire detection and suppression, and security solutions.
- Partnering w/development teams across Global Products and Digital Technologies to ensure that the technology and product development roadmaps and activities are aligned with the end-outcome offerings for connected services.
- Partnering with regional commercial teams to develop market-based pricing for tiered connected service products (CSP) packages for various markets
- Serve as the subject-matter expert in the development of launch kits and other go-to-market collateral as well as in enabling the effective training of sales trainers in various geographies.
- Evolve the offerings portfolio based on continuous VOC and a problem-to-portfolio approach.
- Key metrics will include offerings growth rate and gross secured margins.
- At least 8+ years of experience in the buildingsservices space (especially in controls-based automation, filtration anddisinfection technologies) or a related industrials space with a technologyfocus.
- 8+ years of experience with digital Product/Portfolio Management, preferably within the industrial space.
- Digital acumen and fluency to be able to integrate a host of digitally-enabled applications (e.g., digital connectivity, IoT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Global acumen with demonstrated success collaboratingand influencing across regions.
- Strong ability to synthesize the needs of thecustomer to develop new offerings and deliverables.
- Demonstrated expertise as a cross-functionalthinker and collaborator.
- Experience in service operations.
- Strong business acumen with experience managing aPamp;L
- Experience and/or ability to lead in a matrixenvironment
Job Sales Marketing
Primary Location US-WI-Milwaukee