Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400 communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
Responsible for managing all business and programmatic matters of the agency in accordance with regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and within budgetary guidelines. Duties include overseeing all program services, personnel management, financial management and community and public relations.
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to monitor the overall operation of the agency to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and accreditation standards
* Experience in IDD field
* Ability to promote a positive working relationship and build community partnerships
* Ability to develop & implement policies & procedures
* Ability to foster employee engagement through open communication
* Ability to manage all business and programmatic matters of the agency
* Ability to develop and manage agency budget by monitoring and approving expenditures while remaining within budgetary parameters
* Ability to strategize in stabalizing workforce and develop and implement schedules
* Ability to develop and implement culture iniatives
* Ability to initiate growth opportunities for the agency in partnership with Vice President Of Operations
Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or a related field. Minimum of five years of experience in a related field, with two years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity. Previous successful experience in budget management and human resources preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled