Executive Legal Administrative Assistant
80-90K and Bonus
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting a C-Level Suite directly and be the go to person for all their needs. This will be the daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, acting spokesperson, presentations, answering calls, drive, travel agent, etc. This is a dynamic role for an entrepreneurial spirit and is a highly visible position within the company and industry! (Some travel is required with this role.)
- Be a spokesperson for the executive level professional on all matters
- Work with general counsel and attorneys administratively to support creitical dealines - Board meetings, Presentations, Conferences, Board Weeks, agendas
- Provide white glove administrative support to both the C-Level Suite, Board of Directors, Legal, etc.
- Make administrative decisions and take action in the executives’ absence
- Create, design & maintain executive's presentation
- Manage a high-volume travel schedule both domestic and international
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications
- Coordinate projects - capture timelines & strategies, Coordinate progress updates, etc.
- Prepare meeting rooms, appointments and coordinate schedules; greet customers and clients prior to meetings
- Prepare, keep, and distribute final board meeting minutes, agendas, memos, etc.
- Bachelor's degree is required; MBA, Master's or Certifications are an additional plus
- Professional experience supporting C-Level Suite
- Strong technical background - PowerPoint, ERP Systems, Excel, Kronos, Serengeti, MS Office, etc.
- The ability to manage a flexible schedule, be available on off hours, and the ability to be mobile
- The ability to travel for conferences, meetings, and company events is a huge plus
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills to interact with high profile clients and executives
To be considered for this opening, please apply to the following with a copy of your resume:
Liberty Personnel Services
Administrative, Entrepreneurial, Assistant, Operations, Scheduling, Support
Kristopher Kieres #LI-KK1