Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. Our Video Team produces 75 live events per year, six YouTube shows with over 20 million monthly views, and teaching materials for everyone in every walk of life.
Our Video Team is looking for an Executive Producer who is ready to help create life-changing content.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Provide leadership and accountability to the Producers.
- Organize and develop Producer lane and growth path to scale as needed by the business units to elevate and support our brands.
- Partner with business leaders, creative leaders, marketing leaders, and video team to develop video strategies that will support and propel business goals.
- Ensure video projects are completed on time, on budget, and according to agreed artistic and technical standards
- Develop bold, creative, confident producers who give clear project leadership through the entire video life-cycle to support the creative capacity of the video team.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Experience producing high-quality video including marketing campaigns, product content, live events, episodic show content, and high-concept creative.
- Experience in all areas of the video production process, with an extensive knowledge of the team dynamics involved in each discipline, and an emphasis on conceptual follow-through.
- Experience pitching, budgeting and timelining.
- Experience with hiring crews and attaching production teams and talent to projects.
- Able to give clear and concise updates, make recommendations, and drive results for senior level stakeholders
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
*PLEASE INCLUDE A DIRECT LINK TO EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK TO BE CONSIDERED.