Are you an outgoing, confident personality that thrives at building relationships? Are you looking to work in a sales environment, but not necessarily interested in selling a product?
If you're on the hunt for a sales role with huge growth potential and a company with an unbeatable office culture, the Executive Recruiter position with PharmaLogics could be a great fit for you!
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be involved in researching and qualifying candidates for high-profile executive positions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. In your first 90 days with the company, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional recruiter and put in a comprehensive training program to learn how to excel in our business. Don’t worry, no experience in biopharma is required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Beyond the first year, there is opportunity to grow within our innovative company based on your overall performance. High-performing Executive Recruiters have the option to move into a management role within a year of joining.
PharmaLogics Recruiting encourages the individuality of all of our employees. #YouBelong at PharmaLogics the way you are regardless of your race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status.
Our office is located in a brand new building in North Quincy, a 5 minute walk from the Red Line. All employees have access to a state of the art fitness facility and onsite cafe.
If you’re interested in learning more about our collaborative team and unbeatable culture, send your resume to email@example.com
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Recruit biotech and pharmaceutical professionals for specific positions through outbound calls, networking, and internet recruiting.
- Interview candidates to determine technical skill set and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at our biotech and pharmaceutical client companies.
- Utilize online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual weekly and quarterly goals.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish placement goals.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission and a full benefits platform.
- Extensive training program.
- Weekly and monthly incentives.
- Onsite cafe & free access to a state of the art, brand new fitness facility.
- Convenient location - walking distance to the MBTA
- Flexible schedule and summer hours.
- You may even be eligible for a relocation assistance bonus!
PharmaLogics Recruiting’s mission is to be the number one bio-pharmaceutical recruiting company in the world, by placing top talent at companies devoted to the development of medicine that improves and saves lives. Founded in 2003, PharmaLogics offers full time international placement services and is the first company to offer innovative hiring solutions such as our Anti-Fee Model within the Biopharma industry. We have grown by over 200% and were named to the INC 5000 fastest growing private companies list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. PharmaLogics maintains a US headquarters in North Quincy, Massachusetts and a European headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Base salary + uncapped commission