An Exciting Company
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to impact our business and family lives with professional uncertainty and personal challenges, Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach is actively seeking motivated professionals to work full-time as Executive Search Consultants and Recruiting Program Managers. We focus on placing executives in the diagnostics, medical devices, life sciences, food & beverage industries and financial services, all of which are hiring and need our help and assistance to hire top level executives. If you have experience in sales, client development, cold calling or have recruiting experience please continue to read about the positions and our company.
Global Recruiters Network is one of the fastest growing executive recruitment firms, with over 180 offices worldwide. Our office, Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach (GRN of WPB) is one of the top performing offices around the globe for the Global Recruiters Network.
As mentioned GRN of West Palm Beach is focused on serving clients in the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, life sciences, food & beverage and financial services.
Our office has consistently ranked in the top 10% of GRN performance in terms of revenue and placements in the five years of their existence. Our Management Team has a combined 200+ years of experience in the permanent placement field. We provide an in depth training program, state of the art technology and the best support team in the industry. We offer a highly resource-driven environment, and an uncapped commission structure. You will be working and learning from the owner and current Billing Manager of the Year who is the #1 Recruiter worldwide in the network.
We are seeking Executive Recruiters and a Recruiting Program Managers that will be responsible for directly recruiting candidates, managing client relationships, determining talent acquisition objectives, and identifying recruiting sources.
We have great opportunities for people who are self-motivated with an ongoing, dynamic personality who likes to work hard and is driven to succeed. Someone who wants to benefit financially from their hard work and enjoy the perks that come along with working for a nationally ranked and growing sales team.
As an Executive Recruiter for GRN of West Palm Beach your responsibilities will involve prospecting throughout the U.S National market, building relationships, assessing client staffing and human resource needs, and assisting companies with recruitment of top talent to fill their critical openings. This position requires a solid understanding of the business marketplace, its industry components, companies poised for growth, and experience developing business relationships in various sectors. We are especially interested in individuals who possess successful experience in B2B sales or recruiting and who have done extensive cold-calling to develop a network of professional relationships as part of a previous sales role. The role will require making subjective and independent decisions on candidate submissions and all areas of the recruiting process.
This is an inside sales/consulting opportunity. This position may be for you if you have a tremendous drive for success, you are motivated by financial rewards, and peer recognition, you have incredible self-discipline and are organized, you are resilient in the face of rejection, you work well in a team, and you can type and use a computer reasonably well. If you like the assessment aspects of a human resources position but aspire to a high level of income and feel you have sales abilities, this opportunity is worth your time to investigate. In 2020, our average Executive Recruiter will earn in excess of $125,000.
Recruiting Program Manager
As a Recruiting Program Manager with GRN of West Palm Beach, your role will be very similar to the Executive Recruiter role, but you will work directly with the President in the Medical Device/Life Sciences industry. The ideal candidate should have prior sales experience and the ability to cold call prospective candidates and clients, building rapport through phone sales. Experience/knowledge of the healthcare industry is a strong plus. You’ll be seeking out candidates to fill existing job orders in the Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs departments of our key Medical Device/Life Sciences client companies. You must be very comfortable cold-calling candidates and clients, as well as building relationships with companies. You will also be conducting phone screens and arranging interviews. Heavy phone use is required as well as knowledge of basic computer applications. In 2020, our average Recruiting Program Manager will earn in excess of $50,000-$70,000. The role will require making subjective and independent decisions on candidate submissions and all areas of the recruiting process. Some of the other duties and responsibilities include:
- Initiate contact with qualified candidates and clients for specific job openings.
- Interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements and to
provide the applicant information about the client organization and position.
- Refer candidates and coordinate interviews with client.
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinate communications with applicant
- Perform follow up work to track results and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Document information and maintain records for future references.
Our Executive Recruiters and Recruiting Assistants are fully trained through the industry’s best training and learning program. We offer a competitive salary, commission and bonus, matching 401K plan, dental & vision plans, Aflac, paid holidays and PTO.
1. Minimum of 2 years successful sales/customer service experience, preferably to high-level decision makers or previous recruiting or Human Resources assessment experience
2. Completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
3. Your core values include: Integrity, Strong Work Ethic, Passion, Accountability, and Commitment
4. Your work history illustrates you are a reliable, hard-worker, and you have continued to learn new skills and grow with each position and you have had good tenure at each company.
5. Self-Starter, Tenacious, Resilient. Assertively takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self ultimately accountable for results and performance.
6. Is flexible and adaptive to change in a variety of settings. Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
7. Interpersonal Assertion and awareness. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
8. Thrives under pressure. Ability to effectively handle time critical issues. Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
9. Ability to develop and maintain strong working and client relationships.
10. Driven, Energetic, Motivated, highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
11. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and confidentiality
12. Outstanding commitment to customer support, sales, communications skills, and a positive work attitude
13. Demonstrated ability to learn concepts and to readily adapt to changing workload and multiple responsibilities
14. Microsoft Office computer experience
If you are interested in being part of a top performing team at Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach, the time is now. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Base Salary, Commissions and Bonus